Materials Challenges and Testing for Manufacturing, Mobility, Biomedical Applications and Climate
In two parts, the book focusses on materials science developments in the area of
1) Materials Data and Informatics:
- Materials data quality and infrastructure
- Materials data mining, image analysis, data driven materials discovery, data visualization.
2) Materials for Tomorrow's Energy Infrastructure:
- Pipeline, transport and storagematerials for future fuels: biofuels, hydrogen, natural gas, ethanol, etc.
-Materials for renewable energy technologies
This book presents selected contributions of exceptional young postdoctoralscientists to the 4th WMRIF Workshop for Young Scientists, hosted by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, at the NIST site in Boulder, Colorado, USA, September 8 to September 10, 2014.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
- PDF | 256 pages
- Werasak Udomkichdecha(Editor) Thomas Böllinghaus(Editor) Anchalee Manonukul(Editor)
- Springer; 2014 edition (24 Sept. 2014)
- Computing & Internet
|The message text*:|
Justifying the Dependability of Computer-based Systems: With Applications in Nuclear Engineering (Springer Series in Reliability Engineering)